The website covers five main areas:
- Science: Explains our current scientific understanding of the causes of past, present and future climate change.
- U.S. Climate Policy: Summarizes the current U.S. policy and describes programs being implemented at EPA and elsewhere.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Provides information and data on U.S. and international greenhouse gas emissions, and projections of future emission levels.
- Health and Environmental Effects: Provides an overview of how climate change may affect human health, different sectors of society, different regions and the natural environment.
- What You Can Do: Describes actions that individuals and organizations can take to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.